TEEI’s Employer Leadership Council (ELC) consists of employers who provide leadership in the business community through their demonstrated commitment to:
- Hiring transgender employees in a range of diverse employment opportunities.
- Addressing the needs of transgender employees in their benefits packages.
- Responding effectively to common transgender workplace issues.
- Providing diversity training to managers, supervisors and co-workers.
- Collaborating with TEEI to ensure that hiring processes and workplaces are trans-friendly and inclusive.
2009-2010 ELC Members Include:
- California Pacific Medical Center
- Wells Fargo
- GAP, Inc.
- Bank of America
- Charles Schwab
- Kaiser Permanente
- Out & Equal
To join the TEEI’s ELC, contact
To learn more, contact Clair Farley, TEEI Economic Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-865-5632.